1. Remember that people will always question the good things they hear about you, and believe the bad ones without a second thought.
2. Play hard to get, not hard to get a hold of. There’s a difference.
3. Stretch for 5 minutes before going to bed. Your muscles will be more relaxed and it’ll be easier to find a comfortable position to sleep in.
4. Never take things so personal. What people say about you is a reflection of them, not you.
You are abolished to the deepest depths of hell…or naw!
“oh, there are pictures.. I keep them where I need the most cheering up.”
For those who don’t know the story behind this:
Before Maggie was born, Homer Simpson worked at the Nuclear Plant because he needed the money to pay for all the debt. Once Homer Simpson finally payed the debt, he quit his job to work at his dream job at the bowling alley. When Homer Simpson found out that Marge was pregnant with Maggie, he became depressed that he had to quit his job at the bowling alley because the salary couldn’t support them. When Homer Simpson begged Mr. Burns for his old life back, he put a plaque that reads “Don’t Forget: You’re Here Forever.” When Maggie was born, Homer instantly fell in love with her. When Lisa asked Homer where did all Maggie’s baby pictures went, Homer explains that he keeps it where he needs it the most.
i cant handle this
- horoscope: aries enjoy breathing air and good food
- girl: yaaaaassss bitch thats me as hell
i wanna get drunk and kiss a lot and not think for a while
Tupac died at 25. If Malcolm X died at 25 he would have been a street hustler named Detroit Red. If Martin Luther King died at 25 he would’ve been known as a local baptist preacher. And if I had died at 25 I would’ve been known as a struggling musician. Only a sliver of my life’s potential.
Quincy Jones (via housewifeswag)
you know when youre having sex, or giving head, and they whisper fuuuck
yeah thats probably one of the greatest moments in life
right next to the shudders.